Having Trouble Selling Your Home?
Dear Home Seller,
Are you tired of living in limbo... waiting until you sell your house?
Are you stick of looking at that "For Sale" sign?
Then you've come to the right place! Home Seller's Blues and How To Beat Them is the first book ever to cheer on and cheer up home sellers in today's tough housing market. You'll find the home selling advice you need to sell your house faster -- and also overcome the anxiety, frustration and uncertainty that many home sellers are facing right now.
Home Seller's Blues And How To Beat Them - A Book for Home Sellers and Realtors!
My name is Joan Gale Frank and I was a frustrated home seller myself. I got so tired of waiting for a buyer that I went out looking for answers...
I spent months and months gathering home selling advice from experts -- highly paid home stagers, landscape artists, top real estate brokers, marketing whizzes, psychologists and more -- who shared their secrets with me on how to sell my house faster than other homes in the area.
These experts also gave me incredible advice on overcoming the feelings of anxiety, frustration, financial stress and "stuckness" that home sellers often experience while waiting for a buyer.
My research paid off! I was able to sell my house quickly, I got a good price for it, and I learned how to enjoy my life much more while my home was up for sale.
Now I want to pass this home selling advice on to you. Why go through all of that difficulty when there are answers that make home selling much easier, faster and saner?
Order the Paperback Book Here for $14.95
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE EBOOK FOR $9.95
Home Seller's Blues is also available at:
A Must Read for Anyone Planning to Sell or in the Midst of Selling... Home Seller's Blues is a must-read for anyone who is planning to sell or is in the midst of selling their home. Ms. Frank's insights into the emotions, psychology and real estate strategies of home selling are right on. She delivers with joy and humor, helping us to recognize that what we are feeling is universal. A must-read for anyone who is ready to move on with life and get their home sold.
- Alexis Halmy, Principal Real Estate Broker, Portland, OR
I Thought I Had Considered Every Aspect of Home Selling... until I read this book. This is a fun and easy to read guide through all aspects of home selling in today's tough real estate market. The reader gets practical advice, self-help and coaching to confront the hard to face issues of successfully selling a home. All bases are covered, from maximizing your views to practicing emotional self-care. She even provided a helpful checklist of what to do before showings. - Leigh Merriman, Social Worker and Home Seller
Whether you've had your house on the market for months or just thinking of putting it on the market or taking it off -- here are just a few of the things you'll find inside of Home Seller's Blues and How To Beat Them:
- How to get buyers and real estate agents to put your home on the top of their viewing list -- instead of other competing homes for sale in your area.
- 7 Innovative ways to get home buyers who will specifically want to buy your house to your front door, plus where to find them, how to reach them, and what to say to them.
- How to spread the word about your home for free, using today's newest marketing methods.
- How to make your kitchen, baths, laundry room, and even your garage irresistible to buyers --without any expensive, time-consuming improvements.
- Exactly what you need to do inside and outside your home to get the highest price.
- When to lower your price and why -- and when NOT to.
- The biggest mistake home sellers make when pricing their homes, or lowering their price.
- What you can do to make it easy for house hunters to see themselves buying and moving into your home.
- 24 Surprisingly simple touches to add outside your home to make people stop the car, write down your sales information and make an appointment to see it.
- How to make people fall in love with your house using belongings that you get to take with you when you move out.
- 15 quick things you can do to your home right now to keep buyers from walking away and rejecting your house.
- 8 Ways to tell if you have a great real estate agent and 8 advantages of having one during a rough housing market. (Caution: Don't pick an agent until you've read these!)
- An easy system to get your house ready to show at a moment's notice (including a must-have checklist of to-do's before each showing to greatly increase your chance of a sale.)
- 3 Ways to quickly eliminate clutter (without throwing your things out or giving them away.)
- How to keep pets safe during showings -- which can actually result in house hunters coming back a second time, which further increases your chance for a sale.
- The fast, easy way to organize and secure your home so possessions don't get lost or stolen during home showings.
- How to make your home much more fun to live in while it's on the market.
- The true reason people get depressed when selling a home and what to do about it.
- 18 Immediately practical ways to beat frustration, anxiety and the home seller's blues.
- 5 Ways to stop midnight anxiety attacks and ease sleepless nights.
- How to reduce your financial fears while waiting for a house to sell.
- 12 Surprising advantages of not being able to sell your home quickly.
- How to feel freer and more in control of your life -- instead of feeling stuck in limbo while trying to sell your house.
- How to boost your health and well-being on a daily basis so you can enjoy your life more while you wait for a buyer.
This Book Is So Refreshing and Illuminating...
This book is so refreshing and illuminating. Frank's insightful tips are infused with humor. Moreover, she provides ingenious ideas that anyone can easily implement to make their home stand out amongst the competition. A must-read for home sellers and Realtors alike! - Margaret Hassani, Real Estate Broker, Tampa FL
Sure Wish I had Access To This Information Sooner...
We had our house on the market for 18 months before I discovered Home Seller's Blues. I sure wish I had access to all of this information sooner. It's made a big difference in my home selling attitude and also the entire feel of our house is much better. And thanks for the doorknob trick, I would never have thought of that! - Sharon Hooper, Home Seller and Realtor, Sedona, AZ
If you Really Want to Sell Your House for the Best Price... You Won't Find This Game-Changing Information Anywhere Else
If you really want to sell your house for the best price in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of stress, you need to read this book. I have been a very successful "listing agent" for the past 20 years in California and I would suggest Ms. Frank's book be given to every seller at the time of the listing appointment. Not only is this book important, it is entertaining and engaging to read. - Michele Affronte, Realtor, CA
I Found Myself Joyfully Laughing Out Loud...
If you're trying to sell your house, or even just thinking about it, you need a copy of "Home Seller's Blues." In it, Joan Gale Frank has wisely and playfully detailed the pain, stress and worry that can come from having your house on the market for weeks, months or (heaven forbid) years. And she has a whole slew of strategies to both cope with and help move this process along. Her book is fun, easy to read and full of the kind of humor that keeps us breathing during stressful times. I found myself joyfully laughing out loud. - Shaeri Richards, Investment Property Owner, AZ
Home Seller's Blues and How To Beat Them is the only place you'll find such comprehensive and organized home selling advice in one book - saving you huge amounts of time and worry. Plus, it may even help you sell your house for more money. (If you end up with an extra $10,000 wouldn't you be glad you read this book?)
Why Keep Living With The Home Seller's Blues?
Wouldn't you rather move on with your life? If you don't take action now -- you know what will happen... you'll click away from this site and probably forget about it. Then you'll go back to waiting and wondering -- unable to open a fresh, new chapter in your life or pursue new opportunities.
So take action.
You have nothing to lose. (See our 60-day money-back guarantee below)
Go ahead and do it.
Get that awful "For Sale" sign off your property!
Order the Paperback Book Here for $14.95
(Do you want to order five or more books? Email me for special discount rates!)
Or, Get The Ebook Version...
The Home Seller's Blues Ebook is Easy to Download, Easy to Read: Your book is instantly available to download when you pay $9.95 by credit card or PayPal on our safe, secure Clickbank Website. Once your account is confirmed (in a few seconds), you simply click on the link provided to download the book to your computer. It couldn't be easier. The Ebook comes in standard PDF format so you can read it on a Mac or PC, without a reading device or special software.
No Risk Money-Back Guarantee
I know you'll find this book useful, but if it doesn't give you good ideas, home selling tips and inspiration, just return it within 60 days and ask for a refund. That's my solid guarantee if you purchase Home Seller's Blues and How To Beat Them using this site. That means you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Home Seller's Blues is also available at:
I wish you the very best in moving forward with your life,
Joan Gale Frank
If you have any questions contact me here: